SCROLL ALL THE WAY DOWN FOR TOUR TICKETS
12 pm on any of the dates below!
The Bon Bon Bon Manufactory
11360 Joseph Campau
Hamtramck, MI 48212
HOW LONG IS IT?
WHAT DOES A TOUR INVOLVE?
- You will get a run-down of our history, how we got to where we are (figuratively AND literally how we got to Hamtramck)
- Better believe, you'll create a few of your own custom Bons
- Next it's time to hand-package your chocolates. (Don't forget to stamp and initial each box!)
- Learn about what Good People Deserve Chocolate REALLY means (Stuff like: sourcing ethical chocolate, hiring great people, working in a diverse community)
- The opportunity to add more Bons to your box of chocolate
When do experiences take place?
- We book experiences when our manufactory is not as busy so it's nice and quiet so you can hear everything and have the most bon time.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
- If you can see over our 30" worktables, you are welcome to join us with an adult! We are always thrilled to have a kid or two around. Note to parents: your kid will be tasting a lot of chocolate.
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- There is ample street parking available in front of the shop on Joseph Campau as well as for free on the neighborhood streets surrounding the shop.
What should I bring to this experience?
- Please bring an appetite for chocolate, a babe-like attitude and a dream.
- Bring your wallet in case you wanna get more Bons at the end! (We are cashless btw!)
What should I wear into the Manufactory?
- Definitely wear closed toe shoes. (No judgment to all your cute summer sandals + pedicures.) Be comfortable and don’t wear your Sunday best - chocolate stains, ya know?
- Wear pants because we will be in a working kitchen, and we'd hate for hot strawberry jam to splatter on you!
- A hair restraint or hat. Them's the rules.
Who leads the experiences?
- This tour is led by Manufactory Manager, Elise!
Do I watch you make chocolate or do I actually get to participate in the process?
- Heck yes, you get to participate!
Is Hamtramck Safe?
- We live here, work here and walk our little dogs here. We feel very safe and hope that you do, too! We recommend you take the same safety precautions that you usually would.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
- The best way to contact us is by emailing us at BonBonBon@BonBonBon.com! Let us know if you have any questions or concerns and we will get back to you as soon as possible!
What's the refund policy?
- You are welcome to change the name on your ticket in the case of an emergency (i.e. give it to a friend or relative) but we cannot refund the ticket.